Friday, December 10, 2010

LifeAsRx. [Apparel for the Fitness Counter Culture]

OH MY GOSH!
About a year ago I did a photo shoot at Atmoic CrossFit in Stafford, Texas for a super awesome fitness apparel company called, LifeAsRx, based out of San Diego, California. Since then I have been asked to work some more with their company. Above is the picture they chose and has been used in their advertising at events, crossfit competitions, on the web, etc. and will soon be included in their upcoming calendar. Earlier today I had the opportunity to drive down to CrossFit Counter Culture where LifeAsRx offices out of in Encinitas [outside of San Diego] to pick out some of their super cool attire. I fell in love... again. I loved everything so much I think I almost took their entire stock of women's fitness apparel home with me! Seriously, every single shirt I picked up I didn't want to put down. Every shirt is so incredibly soft and you can instantly tell that they are high quality shirts that will last long after they're put through the wash or a wod. The colors are crazy cool and the graphics and sayings are awesomely hilarious, so cute, and kick@$$ at the same time, while staying true to crossfit, of course. The LifeAsRx staff is a bunch of really great people who, not only do CrossFit, but also coach, own, and/or run their own affiliate[s], as well... They literally eat, sleep, and wear crossfit. I'm a super big fan of LifeAsRx and no, they are not paying me to write this. I'm just so excited with their product that I had to share with y'all!
Here is the link to LifeAsRx's website:
http://www.lifeasrx.com/
Make sure you check them out!!!
They have men's, women's, kid's, and accessories, too!
Christmas is just around the corner, ya know... ;)


Here are some pics I pulled from the LifeAsRx website of some of the shirts I got to take home with me today... Enjoy!







The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment