Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy TwentyEleven!












Hey, friends! We had a great trip home to Texas for Christmas. It was so much fun seeing our awesome families and some of the "bestest" friends a girl could have. TwentyTen was a crazy, but super fun year for me, to say the least. I finished basketball season dancing for the Rockets, made the big decision to move across the country, and a bunch of other stuff in between. Yes, there have been ups and a few downs, but it has been mostly all ups and if there was ever a down it was usually not hard to turn it right back into an up! ;) This next year I am hopeful and excited for what lies ahead. I have so many things I want to do and accomplish and I can't wait to begin! Honestly, it is a slightly scary thing for me to put these things out there for you all to read and critique, but I guess I shouldn't really worry about that now, should I? ;)

Here are some of the things on my list for the next year:
  1. Get my Level 1 CrossFit Cert. [and soon after get my gymnastics and nutrition cert., etc.].
  2. Get my yoga certification.
  3. Begin coaching/teaching again, but this time for crossfit and yoga.
  4. Compete in more than one Fitness America Competition and hopefully at least one international competition.
  5. Stay Paleo! [or at least most of the time] ;)
  6. Consistently let crossfit kick my butt.
  7. Go surfing 1-2x a week, hopefully more.
  8. Go scuba diving, rock climbing, or hiking at least once a month.
  9. Keep dancing, taking classes, and growing...and possibly do some more auditions.
  10. Do a warrior dash/mud run thing.
  11. Learn to snowboard.
  12. Draw and paint more often.
  13. Be the best mom, friend, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, grand daughter, person, etc. I can be.
Here is a random list of stuff I just wanna do! :)
  1. Ride in a hot air balloon
  2. Take a road trip to Vegas and/or Napa
  3. Stop on the side of the road at night and watch the stars
  4. Go to a shooting range
  5. Take a trip to somewhere I have never been... preferably an island ;)
  6. And just continue to stay happy and content with who I am and what I have...and to never stop loving life, pressing on, and giving all my heart in everything I do. I pray I will remember this even when sometimes for a moment life may seem like it just plain sucks... I will remember how blessed I am and will remind myself that everything is temporary and all things shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment