Monday, December 13, 2010

The Icing on the Cookie.

[Rylee before gymnastics today]

[Rylee doing "pull ups" as part of their conditioning at the end of practice]

Hey, y'all! I am so happy to announce that I am back and fully recovered from our super fun girls weekend! I took a break from paleo on Sunday and enjoyed some cheeseburgers [lunch and dinner], but I quickly got myself back to paleo today with exception of a gingerbread Christmas cookie Rylee made tonight.
We did a little mommy/daughter Christmas cookie baking/decorating party tonight with one of Rylee's sweet friends and her mommy. We had so much fun! Icing was definitely not spared... Nor the sprinkles. The girls did a fabulous job decorating them and eating them, too! We watched Frosty the Snowman while they enjoyed their frosting... I mean, cookies. I bought pre-made gingerbread dough [wheat-free/gluten-free] from Mother's and they were amazingly super delicious!










I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!
I will leave you with a super simple recipe for one my favorite things to eat... Eggs!
Enjoy! :)


Dinner Omelet

1 cup of chopped fresh spinach
4 chopped green onions
1 clove of fresh chopped garlic

1/2 cup of portabella mushrooms

3 eggs

1/4 cup V-8 juice


Saute chopped vegetables in hot olive oil. Beat eggs, V-8 juice and seasonings in bowl. Pour eggs over sauteed vegetables and cook until firm. Flip omelet and cook other side until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment