Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day TwentyThree and TwentyFour: Rainbows, Massages, and Santa.




I rarely have a day that I would actually classify as a "bad" day [unless we're talking paleo or lack there of], but yesterday morning was not very nice to me. I have since forgiven it so we're good. Here's how it all went down: I woke up, got Rylee ready for school, and after she went to school I was looking forward to doing some yoga [as my body was still in maior pain from crossfit on Friday...and probably a little from my dance party that night, too]. Yeah, so.... Yoga never happened. I walk out the door... forget the car was parked another street over in front of a friend's house... so I walk around for about 5 minutes in a slightly frantic pace until I realize that it was right where it was left ;)... I drive down to the gym [granted it's only about a 5 minute walk]... walk in and find out the class I was trying to go to was at a different time... which I had already missed. Let's just say, I was not too happy, but life goes on... especially when massages are involved! Later that morning I ended up getting to go get a massage at a little place down on Main Street in HB. Gosh, it was amazing. I woke up this morning and can finally walk normally! ;) Yay! I plan to go do some yoga later today and go back to crossfit tomorrow.

After Rylee got out of school yesterday she was in for a big surprise. She got to go talk to Santa! And this was no imposter. I'm pretty sure he was the real Santa. Gosh, I love this age... Everything is so magical! When it was her turn all she told him she wanted was a princess umbrella. I sure hope I can find one somewhere! ;) After we saw Santa we headed back to go watch the game with some friends at Aloha Grill. Monday Night Football comes on at 5:30 here! Crazy. I did not, however, stay paleo. We all just ordered a bunch of calamari and fish tacos. I had 2 calamari tacos and a Rainbow... So yummy, but so not paleo! Oh, well... Today is a new day and I plan to keep it paleo.




Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment