Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day TwentyOne and TwentyTwo: A Tree Falling, Pant Ripping, S'mores Eating Good Time.



The past couple days have been up and down, paleo speaking. Friday day night I finished off my day with some sushi from Sushi on Fire and that is where my successful paleo day turned into my unsuccessful paleo, but very fun night. I had some wine and saki at the restaurant and then we all went out for a night on Main Street. I danced my face off, ripped my jeans...again, and, of course, had a blast. While we were out having a grand time, back at home the Christmas tree fell over. The poor babysitter was just sitting on the couch in the living room when all of a sudden the tree came toppling over with a BIG crash. Ornaments and water were everywhere! I think she wins the world's best babysitter award, though. She fixed the tree, cleaned up all the water, and picked up all the ornaments! Thanks, Abby! :)

The next morning came too soon, but I was up and ready to go by 7:45. My friend, Cori'Ann, had tickets to this Roxy/Quicksilver/DC warehouse sale.... Can we say, amazing deals?? Before we got on the road we stopped at the store and I got some much needed coconut water to help my body feel a little better after my night. Praise God for coconut water. I had so much fun and was able to get some Christmas shopping done. Yay! :) By the time we got back I was starving! So we walked over to Chronic Taco and I got the shrimp bowl with cilantro, lime, onion, guacamole, and lettuce. So yummy and still paleo! Later on we went down to the beach for a friend's birthday. I was so tired by that point, but I still had such a blast! We played beach volleyball, frisbee, sat around the fire, roasted marshmallows, made s'mores, and Rylee had the big kids playing "Duck, Duck, Goose!" and "Freeze Tag". For dinner we went to TK Burger on PCH. I got the turkey burger and yes, with the bun...and cheese! So yummy and so not paleo, but sometimes you just gotta have a cheeseburger! ;) When we left we went over to a friend's house and just hung out for a while listening to Christmas music, watching football, and chatting it up. They have a little girl who is Rylee's age so the girls got to play for a while and decorate the tree together. All in all, it was such a fun last couple of days, but I am BEAT! Today is the Christmas parade and lighting down on Main Street so we'll probably walk down in a little bit for some more Christmas fun. Right now, however, is quiet time! ;)








The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment