Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Three.

Somewhere in between the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff [February 2010] Had to post this in honor of our next road trip adventure coming up very soon! :)


Yesterday went pretty darn well if I do say so myself. ;) I was able to get a 3.5 hour bike ride in, I stayed pretty consistent with my meals throughout the day, and I made a little stop by CrossFit after Rylee's gymnastics practice. I am also allowing myself a "cheat" food... 73% cocao Belgian dark chocolate covered almonds from Trader Joe's. Uhhhhh-mazing! Really super good if I "need" something sweet and don't want a piece of fruit I allow myself 3 or 4 dark chocolate covered almonds. Satisfies my sweet tooth and has a little added nutrition!





Here is how my day went, "nutritionally" speaking...





Breakfast:


-3 egg whites, a clementine, and coconut water





Morning Snack:


-Hard boiled egg white and a clementine





Lunch:


-Rosemary apricot chicken salad, pineapple, handful of cinnamon almonds, a couple chocolate covered almonds, and 17 ounces of coconut water





Snack:


-Handful of cinnamon almonds





Dinner:


-Mojito wild Pacific salmon with tomatillos, tomatoes, and red bell peppers, a clementine, and coconut water





Snack:


-Cinnamon almonds





I honestly feel amazing and have had endless amounts of energy yesterday and today. I just got back from yoga and later today I plan on doing some running, a little weight training... or maybe some crossfit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment