Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 15: Back on the Wagon.





Seriously? Days 11 through 14 will be left with a "no comment." In all honestly I wasn't all that bad because I actually, genuinely, really do enjoy eating healthy. I had a wonderful time, but I am so glad to be done with the anti-paleo eating! Today, however, day 15 of this madness, I am back on the wagon once again. Praise God.
We went to watch the [Texans]
game at BJ's this morning. Yes, "noon" games actually start at 10 am here! They have a brunch menu on Sunday mornings so I ordered the California Scramble [3 scrambled egg whites with peppers, onions, avocado, and some crumbled bacon on top]. It is supposed to come with sauteed potatoes, cheese, and bread, but I opted out of all that and got a side order of fruit instead. It was so super yummy!
While we were there I get a text from my sister, who was fishing with my dad back in Surfside, Texas, asking me to update her on the game. So I did. I apparently took my job very seriously, so much so, I ended up giving her a play by play of the entire game... and apparently it was a very detailed one. I was even giving updates from other games. I was having too much fun commentating the game through text message. Ha! What a crazy game it was, too! I have never seen Andre Johnson, who off the field is incredibly reserved and soft spoken, behave the way he did today. Punk @#$ Finnegan, from what I could see, [who knows what kind of mess he was talking to Andre] shoved him in the face so Andre shoved back and ripped the punk's helmet off. Finnegan pulled Andre's helmet off and that's when the wrath of Andre was released. He
went after the little punk punching him in the face a bunch times in the middle of the field... Wow. Andre Johnson was ejected from the game and a few minutes later so was the punk. I seriously could not believe my eyes, but hey, don't mess with [the] Texans! It gets even better... We shut 'em out 20-0. Booyah! I have a serious aversion towards the Titans, so I am one happy girl right now! :) GO TEXANS!!! :)
We got home about 2 am this morning from our not so little trip, so I am going to go finish unpacking and start Christmas decorating with Rylee! Yay! :)


I posted some photos below from our dinner at The Gristmill in Gruene, Texas from Friday night. We got to sit on the top floor overlooking the Guadelupe River and we had a great view of the sunset! They also had decorated the inside so beautifully for Christmas, complete with an upside down Christmas tree. Enjoy! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment