Thursday, August 19, 2010

My New Favorite Place!

Oh my goodness...how I LOVE grocery shopping!
I tried out a new grocery store [well new to me anyway], Trader Joe's, about two weeks ago and went back again last night.
Can we say super fantabulous?!

TEXAS!!! I'm sorry to tell y'all this, but y'all are missing out!!!

Imagine a Whole Foods, but way cheaper, way better selection, and way more fun...especially when it's time to pay!
Okay, so one might ask, "What was really on Nicole's grocery list?"

Ummmmm...

You asked for it!
  • Fresh, organic, locally grown produce: red plums, red grapes, bananas, oranges, strawberries, kiwis, cantaloupe, sweet potatoes, avocados, spinach, carrots
  • Fresh crab, mahi mahi, ahi tuna, salmon, shrimp
  • Feta cheese, lite organic cream cheese, lite organic swiss cheese, lite organic mozzarella string cheese, organic strawberry yogurt tubes [for Rylee]
  • Organic roasted garlic hummus
  • Olive oil/red wine vinaigrette and just some plain olive oil
  • Raw almonds, raw cashews
  • Edamame, organic kidney beans
  • Organic olive oil popcorn, root vegetable chips, TLC 7-grain crackers, Puffin cinnamon cereal
  • Frozen soy "chicken nuggets" [for Rylee], frozen mixed vegetable stir-fry
  • Organic sprouted grain bread [flourless]
  • Organic cage-free eggs
  • Organic skim milk, 100% Coconut water, organic white grape juice boxes [for Rylee], and bottled water
  • A few Luna bars [peppermint stick] for me and a few Z-Bars [ClifBars for kids] for Rylee
  • Toothpaste, face wipes, and some vitamins/supplements I was out of [fish oil, spirulina, and a multi-vitamin for Rylee]
They even unload your cart and bag EVERYTHING for you! I'm a [BIG] fan. What can I say?
L.O.V.E.

this place.

See...I'm not the only one excited about Trader Joe's.
[P.S. I have no idea who this kid is]

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Trader Joe's! Try their mediterrean hummus! So yummy! Their dark chocolate is yummy too! So glad you're feeling at home there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Joe's is the Bomb... Just like your BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete