Thursday, August 12, 2010

Muscle. It Does a Body Good.

I saw this ad posted on my new crossfit home's website [CrossFit Balboa] and had to share with y'all!

[Posted on Monday 8.9.10 on Nike and CrossFit by CrossFit Balboa]
"I find it interesting that Nike is trying to get in on the CrossFit game. I guess someone finally realized that strong and confident women are attractive. I think this is only the beginning...."

[Unfortunately, this is a fake ad that has been "burning up cyberspace" according to Adage.com
BUT I still like it. Also, if you didn't notice the word ambassador is misspelled.]
--------------------------------------------

Healthy Life Tip of the Day:

Muscle burns fat. The more muscle you build, the more fat you burn...even while you're sleeping! If you want to [BOOST] your metabolism and [BURN] more fat...start growing a new love for muscle and get to work!!!

Just a little tribute to my crossfit home
back in Stafford, Texas...Atomic CrossFit. I miss y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment