Friday, January 28, 2011

My [Exciting] January Update!



Hey, y'all! A lot has happened since the last time I wrote on this thing. Lots of super exciting things are taking off and going on in this little life of mine. First, I started my yoga teacher training last Friday and I am so excited about this new little journey I have started down. Second, I "launched" a little photography biz and I am super stoked at how well it is going and so soon! I had my first official shoot this past Wednesday and gosh, it was such a blast and I have received a great response on everything! My next shoot is for a sweet friend of mine, Emily Rabin, who is a musician/artist/songwriter. I'm so super pumped! Third, this past Tuesday I was hired to coach gymnastics at SCATS Gymnastics Academy and I couldn't be more thrilled. This past week has been a blast and I definitely had forgotten how much I just love coaching! Fourth, I just found out that I will be doing the CrossFit Gymnastics Cert in two weeks up in LA!! AHHHHHHHHH! I'm SO excited, if you couldn't tell. ;) Fifth, Rylee was asked to do some modeling for Billabong and had her photo shoot for the Fall 2011 Catalog a couple weeks ago! It was a precious, a blast, and so unexpected! She whispered in my ear half way through, "Mommy, can I do this forever?" Haha:) Sixth, I feel so blessed to have made some really great and amazing friends here in my new California home and I seriously would NOT be able to do any of these things without them. Thanks, y'all and Happy Friday! :)

Here's some of the photos from the Wednesday's shoot at the Huntington Beach Pier with Melinda and Vivian... Enjoy! :) Oh, and check out my Facebook page for more info: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicole-Zapoli-Photography/195404127140184






























2 comments: